Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

"This is Africa"

So I went to court today and there was nobody there.  My court case is rescheduled for November 8th which means I would have to come back in less than a month and stay for another entire week.  I would love to spend time with Lennox, but I don't want to leave Kadin yet again for a week.  The director guy here says that I can get squeezed into court on Monday.  So he dropped me off at the Hilton here in Ethiopia and I changed my flight until Tuesday.  It was cheaper to just change my flight and I will only have to be away from Kadin for 4 more days instead of 7.  The entire situation is not great but the saying that I keep hearing it "This is Africa".  I guess that means that things are unpredictable.  So my friend Kelly is going to go home as schedule tomorrow and I will stay until Tuesday.  I hope the judge really can squeeze me in on Monday and they don't just tell me "This is Africa" and send me home with no court hearing.  Okay that is all for now.  I am going to get off here and go get Lennox.  I have not seen him all day bc of court/not court, flight rescheduling, coffee tasting, and shopping. 

ps Please hope and pray that I don't here those dreaded words "Well this is Africa"!!!

more later
jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment