Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Soon!!!

Soon I will be boarding a plane to go pick up Lennox!!!  The birth mother went to her appointment January 4th and confirmed all the data that the US Embassy needed.  I got word that same day that my case had passed the US Embassy and that I needed to give word when I could come out for my US Embassy appointment.  I told them that I could board a plane immediately.  The US Embassy stated that their first available appointment was January 17th.  I booked my flight and hotel today and I have Lennox's bag all packed and ready to go.

I talked in my last post about a women named Nicole that I meet in Ethiopia on my first trip.  She had her Embassy date this past Tuesday and she said it was super easy.  She only had to answer a couple of basic questions and was told by the Embassy that her daughter's paperwork would be ready the next day.  She has been sending me pics and video of Lennox.  She has given me the best gift ever by getting Lennox everyday while she is there.  Her and her mother Dee have been playing with Lennox daily, talking photos, and loving on him.  She had been giving me the heads up on what to expect next week. 



more later
jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment