Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2014

December update

I don't have to much of an update except that my home study update was complete and sent in to USCIS. I sent the application for immigration in with the updated homestudy.  I waited a couple weeks and got an appointment (1 week notice) for my fingerprints. I go tomorrow morning at 0800 for my prints. If my prints read the first time, which they have the last 2 times, then I hope to have results in a few weeks. My results will trigger immigration to give me an approval letter to bring an orphan into the country as an immediate citizen. This letter needs to be in bulgaria in 5 weeks. My deadline is fast approaching. Anyway that is all I knew for know. I hope that I can post good news next month about my letter getting to bulgaria on time. My new letter has more special needs listed in it so that could change my wait. By the time my letter gets to bulgaria I will have waited 1 year since being registered. The wait time is still approx 3 years for children under 3. My age range is 3-8 so I am not sure what my timeline actually is.  All I can do is wait!!!!

More later
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment