Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

keep pushing through

Well my last post talked about the hurdles that I have been facing in gathering the proper paperwork.   Well I went today and had to redo paperwork for the third time, I had my medical exam today and it went great except for a little anemia that was found and a bladder infection.  The doctor was amazing and spent almost an hour with me to make sure that my paperwork was done properly.  I am going to fax it to my agency tomorrow to double check that it is okay. 

I also went Sunday evening to get fingerprinted for FBI clearance, well they didn't have the proper card so I figure what the heck, I will send it in.  Well it can take weeks to get clearance so I didn't want to risk it.  I went back up this morning and someone printed the proper finger print card for me.  I dropped that application in the mail.

There is also a need for paperwork from DCFS, well they basically said they would not be assisting me because they can't/wont/don't do these forms.  My amazing social worker for my homestudy is working on figuring out how to get these forms. 

I also need 6 photos to send into the agency.  3 of these photo at minimum have to be of the entire family.  Well I hate having my picture taken so I have only 2 pictures of me and the kids.  I guess I am going to set up a photo session in a couple of days.

I did talk last post about needing a psych eval and not being able to find anyone to perform this eval.  Well my 30th phone call was good luck.  I called an agency call ITIC(I think I can) behavior health and they have agreed to perform my assessment.  I have this arranged for July 11th.  Lennox has his physical July 16 and then everything will be done.

Don't get my wrong I still have weeks till FBI clearance and then I have to start immigration process that can take many many weeks.  Then my paperwork will go to Bulgaria after it is authenticated which can take months.  So I am far from the finish line but making progress feels good.

more later
jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment