Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Second post

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

home study update...

The social worker dealing with my home study sent me an email today stating "The home study has been signed and forwarded onto ICPC (Interstate Compact) for endorsement. This should be 2-4 weeks."  Once the home study agency gets the endorsement I have to pay the home study agency in order to get a copy.  Once I have the copy I can send it to my agency, Children of All Nations.  I think it will all feel more real once they have a copy of it.  Children of All Nations will send it to Washington DC for final approval from the United States.  This process takes 6 weeks, then it can finally get sent to Ethiopia. I can only think that I am one step closer to getting my son/daughter!!!

more later

jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment