Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 17, 2016

Crazy time

well this will be short and to the point. I stopped my Bulgarian adoption for a couple of reasons. 1.) there did not seem to be an end in sight 2.) my current children in my home need more attention than I originally anticipated. It just didn't seem fair to my current children to have to spend so much time with a new orphanage child.

So maybe I will stay at 4 children or maybe continue to grow my family through foster care. I got word last month that a little boy that I have had since 7 month old (now 5) is going to be added legally to my family. His parental right were terminated last month and his adoption should be next summer.

Last but not least, Lennox has been an official member of the family for 5 years now!!!!

More later
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment