Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Closer

So last week I was told by the embassy that my paperwork looked good so far but they did need to speak to the birth mother.  This is fairly normal and the birth parents that go through the court system are told that they will need to return for an embassy appointment.  I contacted my agency to see why they were not scheduling the birth mother appointment and they said that they were not sure when they would be able to make the 6 hour drive to go and get her.  I did get an email today that says that the director in Ethiopia will arrange transportation this week in order to get her to her appointment.  The director is waiting to get information from the Embassy as to what will work best for them.  I hope that the Embassy can get the birth mother in this week.  If the Embassy gets all the information from the birth mother that they need then I could get MY Embassy appointment soon. 

more later
jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment