Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

waiting....

Well it has been 3 weeks since passing court to become Lennox's mother.  It is crazy to be home without him, but I need the time to get Kadin ready.  He insist that Lennox's name is Clinton (my super cute baby nephew).  He will go into Lennox's room and say "Clinton's room" "Clinton's bed" "Clinton's seat".  I correct him and tell him that it is Lennox's room, bed, and seat but now it is a game.  I just hope that once Lennox is home that he will realize that Clinton and Lennox are two separate babies. 

I was told 3 weeks ago that cases were being reviewed by the US Embassy within 3 months.  I have been told by many adoptive parents that contacting the US Embassy for updates is frowned upon by adoption agencies.  Well I am going to wait 8 weeks and then contact the US Embassy to see if they can give me an update on where Lennox's file is.  I would hate for his file to be collecting dust on a desk in Ethiopia. 

I hope that I get updated photos of Lennox but I am not sure if I will.  I can't imagine not getting any updates of him. He is going to grow up so much in the next few months.  I hope and pray that I will be able to go pick up Lennox before 12 weeks.  I will update the blog if I find out anything.

more later
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment