Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Room!!

 So my mother and I almost have the nursery done.  Thank you mother for helping me!!!  I have new furniture, new paint on the walls, and new bedding.  Kadin wrecked his bedding and furniture so it was time for new.  I am going to put up a white shelve so that I can put up some Ethiopian decorations.  I would also like to put up the baby's name on one of the walls, but I have to wait and see if I am getting a boy or girl.  I have been waiting for 6 weeks now and the waiting really isn't bad.  I have my hands full with Kadin turning 2 and oh boy he is having some terrible 2 moments.  Casey is also coming home soon for her baby shower, so we get to focus on celebrating her baby boy coming into the world soon.  I will try to post monthly any update with the adoption, but most likely I will not hear anything for many more months to come. 







2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors, and the over all feeling of the room! You two did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete